June 18, 2013
Grace King is looking for a videographer for her wedding this fall.
The wedding is September 28, 2013. We would need someone to videotape the ceremony and reception (from roughly 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm). The ceremony will take place at First Presbyterian Church in Ann Arbor, and the reception will be held at Barton Hills Country Club.
We’re looking for someone with a creative eye that has experience filming and editing. We are looking to have an edited video with music of the day’s events as a final product, but we’re very open to working with an interested student on what they think would be a good way to capture the day.
Fee is negotiable.
Categories: Freelance: Art and Design
June 12, 2013
The Frankel Center for Judaic Studies is seeking a web & new media assistant for THE LIBERATING LENS: JEWISH PHOTOGRAPHERS PICTURE THE MODERN WORLD, a multimedia exhibition and experiential learning first year seminar at the University of Michigan.
Job and Schedule Requirements:
• Experience and knowledge of WordPress
• Photography experience
• Audio recording and production experience
• Video production experience
• Graduate or undergraduate student at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor preferred, but not required
• 10-15 hours per week during University of Michigan Fall 2013 Semester
• Availability August 19th through December 20th, 2013
July 16, 2012
David Bostic (Picture This Productions) looking to have a basic scene developed. It would consist of a land(beach)/seascape with a few man-made elements.
Here are some of the project parameters:
* Low to low-medium detail
* Low color palette (think paint-by-numbers, or cartooning)
* Any software may be used for development, but the lines should be crisp, to support magnification to mural size (6.7 h x 16 ft w). (So vector-based is preferred)
* Some draft elements of the composition will be provided
* Knowledge/Expertise in translation to mural size (paper medium) preferred, but not necessary.
* Interested parties should contact me as soon as possible. I’d like to get begin working with the artist this week (week of July 16).
Potential elements for Compensation
* Artist can retain mural panel assembly (free-standing, collapsible, reusable) with your rendered artwork (after about 10 days)
* Negotiable cash compensation
* Formal recommendation based on performance, if desired.
Picture This Productions